SABCS Group Registration
To register as a group you must have a minimum of 15 participants, and all members of a group must be registering for the same participation options (in-person or virtual only). The group contact will manage registrations and group payments. The contact person must complete and return the group contract appropriate to the participation type of the group:
Once your group contract has been received and reviewed, SABCS will provide you with a registration roster template to complete your group registrations.
GROUP REGISTRATION DEADLINES
· Early Registration (lowest rate): September 22, 2023
· Advance Registration (discounted rates): October 27, 2023
· Late Registration: October 28, 2023, through December 9, 2023
Group Registration Questions
Questions about group registrations can be sent to email@example.com.
Group Onsite Check-in
The Onsite representative selected for your group, is responsible for the pickup and distribution of Symposium badges and materials to group members.
No credentials will be mailed to group registrants in advance of the meeting.
In November, once full payment has been received for the submitted roster, SABCS will contact the group contact person to set an appointment for badge pickup. Group badge pickup will take place on Monday, December 5, or Tuesday, December 6 only. No appointments are available on any other dates. At that appointment the group contact person will pick up badges and materials for all group members.
Group Cancellation Policy
Registered participants may change their registration selection between the in-person or virtual meeting at any time without penalties or change fees. All modifications to registration should be completed by November 3, 2023.
Participants may cancel their registration and receive a refund—less a $75 fee for Regular, AACR Member and UT Health staff and faculty attendees and $20 for Resident, Postdoctoral Fellow, or Student attendees—as long as the cancellation request is received in writing on or before November 3, 2023. No refunds will be granted after this date. No shows will not receive a registration refund.
All registration cancellations and refunds will be processed in the same manner as original payment.
Please Note: Canceling your meeting registration does not automatically cancel your hotel reservation. Hotel reservations must be canceled separately.
Group Substitution Policy
- Name changes are free of charge.
- Substitution for registration (same type) is permitted prior to November 10, 2023. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant with written consent from original registrant or by the person who paid for the registration.
- The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact/demographic information.
- Group contacts should make name changes by utilizing their group registration roster template. The deadline for online name changes is November 10.
- All name changes after November 10 will be processed on site.
- Please send written notice of name changes only if you have completed your group registration. Name changes at that time should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.