On Line Exhibitor Services Kit
To access the on line exhibitor services kit, please click here.
- Refund less 10% of exhibit fee if cancelled by September 1, 2017.
- Refund less 75% of exhibit fee if cancelled by September 30, 2017.
- Positively no refund for cancellations thereafter.
2017 SABCS Exhibitors
Product Theatre Schedule
Product Theatre - Exhibit Hall 2
Wednesday, December 6 12:15 pm
Case-Based Preoperative Considerations in HER2+ Breast
Cancer: A Multidisciplinary Approach
presented by Genentech
Wednesday, December 6 2:00 pm
Analytical and Clinical Validation of DEPArray for HER2 Status Determination
presented by Menarini Silicon Biosystems
Wednesday, December 6 3:30 pm
Breast Cancer 360: Decode the Complexity of Breast Cancer Biology
presented by NanoString Technologies
Thursday, December 7 12:15 pm
Consensus: Recommendations on Extended Endocrine Therapy
presented by Biotheranostics
Thursday, December 7 2:00 pm
Indication for a First-in-Class Oral Therapy for the Treatment of a Broad Range
of Women With HR+/HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer
presented by Pfizer Oncology
Thursday, December 7 3:30 pm
presented by Puma Biotechnology
Friday, December 8 12:15 pm
ER+, HER2- early-stage breast cancer patients with Recurrence Score results
presented by Genomic Health
Friday, December 8 2:00 pm
Treatment Option for Patients With HR+/HER2- Advanced or Metastatic Breast
program is sponsored by and the speaker is presenting on behalf of Lilly USA,
LLC. It is being presented consistent with FDA guidelines and is not approved
for continuing education credit. © Lilly USA, LLC 2017. All rights reserved.
Program Description - This program is about a new treatment for metastatic breast
Hear about clinical results, patients who may benefit from it, and its
presented by Lilly Oncology
Friday, December 8 3:30 pm
Considerations for Treatment With a CDK4/6 Inhibitor for Postmenopausal Women
With HR+/HER2- Advanced Breast Cancer
presented by Novartis Oncology
2016 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium there were 7,011 Symposium attendees + 136 Media + 323 Exhibitors, Non-Exhibiting Sponsors & their Support Staff = 7,470 total attendance.
More than 50% came from 92 countries outside the USA.
Click here to view an audited 2016 SABCS registration report, which includes further details.
- X-Press Leads is the exclusive provider of lead retrieval equipment & services for SABCS.
- Click here for details and order form.
Code of Conduct
Exhibitors agree to adhere to the compliance guidelines and
codes of conduct governing the interactions of drug and device
manufacturers with healthcare professionals as promulgated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the Department of
Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General, the
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
and the Advanced Medical Technology Association AdvaMed.
• Display elements and fixtures cannot exceed a height of
ten feet (10’). This rule pertains to both
in-line and island
• An individual exhibit cannot straddle an aisle.
• No microphones or vocal amplification may be used at
• Unstaffed exhibits are not permitted.
• Sharing of booth space with an unrelated company is not permitted.
• “Subleasing” of booth space to an unrelated company is not permitted.
• Table exhibits: exhibit fixtures and product are limited to the table top only.
• All ladders & related equipment must be removed from the building following move-in.
• Departure and/or removal of exhibit prior to end of show will affect placement in subsequent years
and may result in exhibitor being barred from exhibiting in the future.
Hours may be subject to change.