On Line Exhibitor Services Kit
To access the on line exhibitor services kit, please click here.
- Refund less 10% of exhibit fee if cancelled by September 3, 2018.
- Refund less 75% of exhibit fee if cancelled by October 1, 2018.
- Positively no refund for cancellations thereafter.
2018 SABCS Exhibitors
Product Theatre Schedule
Product Theatre - Exhibit Hall 2
Wednesday, December 5 11:00 am
Treatment Considerations in Third-Line Metastatic Breast
presented by Eisai
Wednesday, December 5 12:30 pm
A Case-Based Discussion of HER2+ Early Breast Cancer Treatment and the APHINITY Trial
presented by Genentech
Wednesday, December 5 2:00 pm
Prosigna® Breast Cancer Prognostic Gene Signature Assay: Evidence & Implications from Recent Clinical Trials and Population Studies
presented by NanoString Technologies
Wednesday, December 5 3:30 pm
Review of the Expanding Body of First-line, Phase III Evidence for a CDK4/6 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Women with HR+/HER2- mBC
presented by Novartis
Thursday, December 6 11:00 am
A Treatment Option for Patients with HR+, HER2- Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer © Lilly USA, LLC 2018. All rights reserved.
presented by Lilly
Thursday, December 6 12:30 pm
How has the TAILORx Data Changed Clinical Practice?
presented by Genomic Health
Thursday, December 6 2:00 pm
Make a First-in-Class Oral Therapy Your Partner of Choice for the Treatment of Women with HER+/HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer
presented by Pfizer Oncology
Friday, December 7 11:00 am
An Optimal Targeted Treatment for gBRCAm HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer
presented by AstraZeneca
Friday, December 7 12:30 pm
An Oral Treatment for gBRCA-Mutated, HER-2 Metastatic Breast Cancer
presented by Pfizer
Friday, December 7 2:00 pm
Clonal ctDNA Monitoring with Signatera (RUO): Research Applications in Breast Cancer
presented by Natera
Friday, December 7 3:30 pm
Are you Ready for Biosimilars? What the Oncologist Should Know
presented by Amgen
2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium there were 6,869 Symposium attendees + 140 Media + 444 Exhibitors, Non-Exhibiting Sponsors & their Support Staff = 7,453 total attendance.
49% came from 85 countries outside the USA.
Click here to view an audited 2017 SABCS registration report, which includes further details.
- Free if ordered by October 31
- Complete lead management form
- Contact SABCS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-450-1550
Code of Conduct
Exhibitors agree to adhere to the compliance guidelines and
codes of conduct governing the interactions of drug and device
manufacturers with healthcare professionals as promulgated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the Department of
Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General, the
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
and the Advanced Medical Technology Association AdvaMed.
• Display elements and fixtures cannot exceed a height of
ten feet (10’). This rule pertains to both in-line and island
• An individual exhibit cannot straddle an aisle.
• No microphones or vocal amplification may be used at
• Unstaffed exhibits are not permitted.
• Sharing of booth space with an unrelated company is not permitted.
• “Subleasing” of booth space to an unrelated company is not permitted.
• Table exhibits: exhibit fixtures and product are limited to the table top only.
• All ladders & related equipment must be removed from the building following move-in.
• Departure and/or removal of exhibit prior to end of show will affect placement in subsequent years and may result in exhibitor being barred from exhibiting in the future.
Hours may be subject to change.
Complimentary limited access exhibitor registrations entitle the registrant to access the registration area and the exhibit area only, including off-hours access to exhibit area. Full registration is required in order to attend SABCS programs.