You are required to produce both a printed poster and a companion virtual poster. You have the option to record a 2-3 minute audio overview of your poster as an MP3 file. The deadline for uploading virtual posters is November 17, 2023 (see below).
· Printed poster Plan Ahead Deadline is Wednesday, November 22, at 1pm Central
· Printed poster Rush Order Deadline is Tuesday, November 28, at 1pm Central ($75 rush fee)
· Virtual poster upload deadline is November 17, 2023
Poster Printing Service
The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium® has selected Genigraphics as their preferred poster printing service for the upcoming 2023 Symposium. Presenters are encouraged to take advantage of this simple, convenient way to print their posters and pick them up onsite at the convention center. While the service is optional, only printed posters that are ordered through Genigraphics by the deadlines below can be delivered directly to the Symposium for onsite pickup. Individual posters cannot be shipped to the convention center.
Poster printing orders can be placed through the Genigraphics website: https://www.genigraphics.com/sabcs
Poster Printing Order Deadlines
· Regular Order Deadline: 1:00 p.m. CT on Wednesday, November 22
· Rush Order Deadline ($75 rush fee applied): 1:00 p.m. CT on Tuesday, November 28
Contact Genigraphics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-441-1410 if you have any questions about print poster orders.
Print Poster Preparation Guidelines
· The poster boards used at the Symposium are 78 inches wide x 39 inches high (198 cm x 99 cm). Posters should be printed in landscape (horizontal) format and should not exceed these measurements. (The largest available poster size available through the poster printing service is 45 x 90 inches / 114 x 228 cm.)
· SABCS® is committed to minimizing commercial bias in poster presentations. Poster presentations should not contain any of the following: commercial logos, company names, brand or proprietary drug names. Only cooperative group, hospital, and non-profit company logos are permitted.
· Presenters may download a QR code to include on their printed poster which will link directly to their companion virtual poster on the virtual site for the Symposium. Access to the specific QR code within the Poster Harvester will be sent directly to the presenting author.
· If you choose to include a QR Code on your poster, you must also include the following disclaimer on both print and electronic versions of your poster: "Copies of this poster obtained through Quick Response (QR) Code are for personal use only and may not be reproduced without permission from SABCS® and the author of this poster." Written authorization is not required, unless your QR code links to the full text of your abstract, which would be considered a reprint.
Companion Virtual Poster
The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium® has selected Cadmium as their virtual poster service for the 2023 Symposium. This is the same provider that you used to submit your abstract. To upload your virtual poster and record the optional audio overview, the presenting author must log into the Poster Harvester site using their email and access code. Log-in credentials will also be sent to each presenting author.
· Virtual poster upload deadline is November 17, 2023
· Presenting authors are able to upload a single PDF of their poster for inclusion on the virtual site. For publishing purposes, upload must be a PDF file at highest resolution possible. The aspect ratio (ratio of width to height) should ideally be set to '16:9' and is limited to one (1) slide only. That means one single page for your PDF file.
· Presenting authors will also have a option of providing an audio recording for their virtual poster. You will have a maximum of 3 minutes for your audio recording. Specific instructions for this process will be on the Poster Harvester for presenting authors.
· Clearly print one contact email address on your poster to which attendees can direct questions or comments. If you do not wish to provide your own email address, please provide the email address of a co-author.
· SABCS® is committed to minimizing commercial bias in poster presentations. Virtual poster presentations should not contain any of the following: commercial logos, company names, brand or proprietary drug names. Only cooperative group, hospital, and non-profit company logos are permitted.
· Virtual posters will be viewable on-demand through the virtual site for the Symposium, hosted by Cadmium, for the duration of the 2023 SABCS®.
Poster Presenter Information
You are required to attend your poster during your assigned poster session. Posters ordered through Genigraphics can be picked up in the front of Hall 4A right next to the Poster Sessions (Halls 2-3) in the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
· All posters may begin hanging their poster on the assigned poster board 15 minutes prior to start of the assigned session.
· Posters must be taken down at the end of your assigned session. NOTE: If you are unable to remove your poster personally, please arrange for someone else to do so. Do not leave your poster on the board after the end of your assigned poster session as all remaining posters will be removed and destroyed.
If for any reason your presentation must be cancelled or a change in presenter is necessary, notify the symposium office in writing as early as possible [Email email@example.com].
· Any substitute presenter must be a co-author.
· Be sure to mention your assigned program number.
SABCS, as copyright owner, has sole authority to grant permission to reproduce the abstract. However, authors of SABCS abstracts are permitted to use their abstracts in the following ways without requesting permission from the SABCS. All such uses must include appropriate attribution to the Cancer Research supplement issue in which the abstracts are published. Authors may:
· Reproduce the abstract, including tables, in books, reviews, or subsequent research articles they write.
· Use the abstract in presentations.
· Post a link to the online version of the abstract on their institutional website, if this is required by their institution.
· Submit a copy of their article to their university in support of a doctoral thesis.
You agree to give your permission to reproduce your presentation unless you notify the SABCS office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each poster must include the following text:
· Header: San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium® - December 5-9, 2023
· Footer: This presentation is the intellectual property of the author/presenter. Contact them at insert your email address here for permission to reprint and/or distribute.
If for any reason your presentation must be cancelled, notify the symposium office in writing as early as possible by email email@example.com. Be sure to mention your assigned program number which appears at the top of your acceptance notification. Abstract withdraw requests must be received by October 31, 2023 in order to guarantee that presentation details (title and presenting author) will not appear in the program. Requests received after this date will still be processed, but the Symposium cannot guarantee that presentation information will not appear publicly before removal from the program.
Don't forget to book your hotel and receive a registration discount to attend the meeting. To receive the registration discount, the hotel needs to be booked before you register:
· To make a hotel reservation, please click here
· To register for 2023 SABCS, please click here
Thank you for your abstract submission; we look forward to your poster presentation.