You are required to produce and upload a virtual poster. You have the option to record a 2-3-minute audio overview of your poster as an MP3 file.
- Please note: No printed posters are required. Posters will be viewed electronically using screens/monitors onsite at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
- Virtual Poster deadline: Sunday, November 6, 2022, by 11:59 pm CST.
If you are unable to make this deadline, please upload a draft of your virtual poster on Sunday, November 6, 2022 by 11:59 pm CST providing you finalize your virtual poster by Tuesday, November 15, 2022 by 11:59 pm CST.
The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium has selected Cadmium as their preferred virtual poster service for the upcoming 2022 Symposium. This is the same provider used to submit your abstract.
- Clearly print (1) one email address on your poster for attendees to refer to should they have any questions or comments. If you do not wish to print your own email address, please list another email address for an appropriate contact person for your abstract. This must be an author listed on your abstract.
- SABCS is committed to minimizing commercial bias in poster presentations.
- Poster presentations should not contain any of the following: commercial logos, company names, brand or proprietary drug names. Only cooperative group, hospital, and non-profit company logos are permitted.
Onsite Spotlight Poster Discussion Presenter Information
Each Spotlight Poster Discussion Session will consist of 2-3 sub-topic groups of posters, with a discussant for each group. Generally, posters on video screens will be viewed at the beginning of each session. Then each discussant will speak about the posters in his or her group followed by questions addressed to the discussant and the poster presenters.
- Of note, the poster presenters will NOT be showing slides or presenting their own work.
- You are required to attend your electronic poster during the viewing portion and participate in the discussion during the assigned spotlight poster discussion session.
- The Spotlight Chair and Discussants will need to have access to your poster approximately one month in advance of the meeting. Please upload your poster by Sunday, November 6, 2022, by 11:59 pm CST
- You will be contacted separately with more detailed instructions by the Spotlight Chair and/or Discussants.
SABCS, as copyright owner,
has sole authority to grant permission to reproduce the abstract. However, authors of SABCS abstracts are
permitted to use their abstracts in the following ways without requesting
permission from the SABCS. All such uses must include appropriate
attribution to the Cancer Research
supplement issue in which the abstracts are published. Authors may:
- Reproduce the
abstract, including tables, in books, reviews, or subsequent research articles
- Use the abstract
- Post a link to
the online version of the abstract on their institutional website, if this is
required by their institution
- Submit a
copy of their abstract or poster to their university in support of a doctoral
It is expected that all presenters will give an unbiased presentation without using product promotion, and will not discuss content or make clinical recommendations in their "conflict-of-interest" area.
Each poster must include the following text:
Header: San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium® - December 6-10, 2022
Footer: This presentation is the intellectual property of the author/presenter. Contact them at
insert your email address here for permission to reprint and/or distribute.
If for any reason your presentation must be cancelled, or a change in presenter is necessary, notify the symposium office in writing as early as possible by e-mail
- Any substitute presenter must be a co-author
- Be sure to mention your assigned program number which appears at the top of your acceptance notification.
forget to book your hotel and receive a registration discount to attend the meeting. To receive the registration discount, the hotel needs to be booked before you register.
- To make a hotel reservation, click here
- To register for 2022 SABCS, click here
Thank you for your abstract submission, and
we look forward to your presentation.