- Everyone must register in order to attend.
- Payment must be in U.S. Currency, and checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank. Accepted
payment methods for registration are AMEX, VISA/MasterCard and Discover, check
or wire transfer/ACH. SABCS does not accept third party payment methods such as
SAP Ariba, EVED or Purchase Orders. If paying by wire transfer, contact SABCS@UTHSCSA.EDU for details.
- Due to liability restrictions and concerns, children under eighteen years of age may not participate in any part of this symposium.
- There are no daily/partial registrations.
- Press: Visit the Media page on our website for registration information
- Exhibitor: Visit the Exhibits page for registration information
REGISTER ONLINE: click on the appropriate registration button below from the list of categories. Book your hotel first in order to receive a 15% discount off the registration fee! The hotel acknowledgement number and hotel name are required to receive the 15% discount.
Registration Categories and Fees:
(must provide a valid AACR membership number)
(valid ID required with registration)
(valid ID or letter of appointment)
(valid ID required with registration)
* The patient advocate registration category is reserved exclusively for patient advocates and is not intended for medical professionals. Individuals interested in registering under this category either work or volunteer for national not-for-profit patient advocacy organizations that demonstrate a charitable mission, engage in patient advocacy activities, provide support for people with cancer, have a nonprofessional membership, do not offer CME or scientific programs for professionals and do not have an AACR Active or Associate Membership. Individuals registered under this category are not eligible to receive continuing education credit for their attendance.
Registration fees include:
- Admission to all sessions
- Complimentary continental breakfast Wednesday – Friday (onsite only)
- Complimentary beverages Tuesday - Friday (onsite only)
- Exclusive to attendees only (until March 2022) access to SABCS online
SABCS Sessions on Demand
- Opportunity for early 2022 SABCS housing
National Provider Identifier (NPI) (for USA MDs only): The 2010 Federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires most of our exhibitors to log encounters in their exhibit booth with US physicians by collecting each NPI. In order to assist our exhibitors in this task SABCS will incorporate the number in the bar code on each US provider’s Symposium badge.
Please note that the NPI is required in order for USA MDs to complete their Symposium registration, whether registering as an individual or part of a group registration.
To locate your NPI number click on the following link https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/
Cancellations must be received in writing prior to November 17, 2021 and are subject to the following processing fees:
$75.00 Regular Registration, AACR Member and UT Health San Antonio Faculty & Staff
- $20.00 Resident/ Postdoctoral fellow and Student
Refunds will not be granted after November 17, 2021 nor will they be given for no-shows. Please email cancellations to email@example.com.
Substitution of registration (same category and fee) is permitted prior to November 17, 2021. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant with written consent. Written consent from the original registrant or by the person who paid for the registration is required. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact/demographic information. Please email substitution requests to
Why we ask for your consent
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all personal data or photos taken during the event.
The following statements describe what we are doing with your data and how long
we store it so that you are fully informed prior to submitting your personal
data and photos taken during the event. Your active participation in this process is your explicit consent to the
processing, analysis and reporting of your freely given personal data for the
purposes of this ongoing event. Images may be used in print publications, online publications, websites, and social media. By giving your consent you acknowledge that you
are providing personal data, including sensitive personal data as defined under
the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the Lawful Basis of
registration, participation, payment and communication for future meetings and related
Data Controller Contact
UT Health San Antonio
Mays Cancer Center
7979 Wurzbach Rd., MC 8224
San Antonio, TX 78229
Data Protection Officer
UT Health San Antonio
Why are we processing your personal data?
We ask for your personal data to facilitate registration,
participation, payment and communication for future meetings and related information. Images may be used in print publications, online publications, websites, and social media.
Third Parties that will have access to your personal data
Your personal data will only be viewed and processed by
the Symposia Office and its affiliates for registration, participation, payment and
communication for future meetings and related information. Images may be used in print publications, online publications, websites and social media.
How long will we store your personal data?
As a participant of this meeting, your personal data will
be retained indefinitely for purposes of communication for future meetings and
The right to withdraw your consent
You retain the right to withdraw consent of your personal
data or photos at any time. By withdrawing your
consent your registration will not be submitted or processed. If consent is withdrawn prior to this event it
will result in cancellation of your registration and the cancellation policy
will apply. If consent is withdrawn, you will not receive any communications
for future meetings or related information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any inquiries you may have.
SABCS will send written confirmation within 10 days of receipt of the completed registration information. If you do not receive your confirmation within this time frame please contact us at