All poster presenters are required to produce and upload both a virtual poster and a printed poster. You have the option to record a 2-3 minute audio overview of your poster.
POSTER PRESENTER INFORMATION
- Clearly print one email address on your poster for attendees to refer to should they have any questions or comments. If you do not wish to print your own email address, please list another email address for an appropriate contact person for your abstract. This must be an author listed on your abstract.
- SABCS is committed to minimizing commercial bias in poster presentations. Poster presentations should not contain any of the following: commercial logos, company names, brand or proprietary drug names. Only cooperative group, hospital, and non-profit company logos are permitted.
- You agree to give your permission to reproduce your presentation unless you notify the SABCS office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If for any reason your presentation must be cancelled or a change in presenter is necessary, notify the symposium office in writing as early as possible (E-mail email@example.com). Any substitute presenter must be a co-author. Be sure to mention your assigned program number, which is located at the top of your notification letter.
- SABCS, as copyright owner, has sole authority to grant permission to reproduce the abstract. However, authors of SABCS abstracts are permitted to use their abstracts in the following ways without requesting permission from the SABCS. All such uses must include appropriate attribution to the Cancer Research supplement issue in which the abstracts are published. Authors may:
- Reproduce the abstract, including tables, in books, reviews, or subsequent research articles they write
- Use the abstract in presentations
- Post a link to the online version of the abstract on their institutional website, if this is required by their institution
- Submit a copy of their article to their university in support of a doctoral thesis.
The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium has selected Canterbury Media Services, Inc. as the preferred poster printing service for the upcoming 2021 Symposium. This service is the simplest and most convenient way to submit your poster for print.
Please refer to https://www.posterpresentations.com/groups/sabcs/sabcs-research-poster-printing.html. Posters will be made available to attendees and the interested professional community through the SABCS websites.
QR Codes which link to electronic copies of the poster and additional resources for patients are permitted. QR codes cannot link to copies of the audio/video presentation or abstract text. If you choose to include a QR Code on your poster, you must also include the following disclaimer on both print and electronic versions of the poster: "Copies of this poster obtained through Quick Response (QR) Code are for personal use only and may not be reproduced without permission from SABCS® and the author of this poster." Written authorization is not required. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
VIRTUAL POSTER: The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium has selected CTI Meeting Technology as their preferred virtual poster service for the upcoming 2021 Symposium. This is the same provider used to submit your abstract. To upload your virtual poster and record the optional audio overview, simply log into the abstract submission site using the same log in and password used to submit your abstract.
PRESENTING YOUR POSTER
IN PERSON PRESENTATION
If you are attending SABCS in person you are required to attend your poster during your assigned poster session.
- All posters shipped directly to SABCS from the poster submission site will be posted by SABCS staff
- All posters shipped to presenters must be posted by the presenter by 7:00 am CST for morning sessions or 5:00 pm CST for evening sessions the day of the assigned session.
- Posters to be presented in the morning need to be taken down by 12:00 noon.
- Posters to be presented in the evening need to be taken down by 6:30 pm.
- If you are unable to remove your poster personally, please arrange for someone else to do so. Do not leave it up after the take-down time ̶ all remaining posters will be removed and destroyed.
If you are attending SABCS virtually your printed poster will be posted for the in-person attendees to view during the assigned poster session. All virtual posters will be available for viewing during the assigned poster session. Presenters should login to the virtual site during their assigned presentation and be available to answer questions and discuss the poster virtually.
Don't forget to register to attend the meeting. You may register online at www.sabcs.org. The 2021 SABCS offers attendees the unique opportunity to participate in-person in San Antonio, or virtually. For those attending in-person, SABCS is committed to attendees' safety and will adhere to CDC's safety guidelines and protocols; please click here for further information. Onsite registration includes access to the virtual meeting also.
Thank you for your abstract submission, and we look forward to your poster presentation.