Some of the top names in breast cancer treatment and research have agreed to answer your questions during the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium® (SABCS®) Dec. 10-14.
Starting next week, you can submit your question on Twitter to @SABCSSanAntonio using the hashtag #OneQuestion. Each day a different expert will select a question to answer so make sure to tune in for their video response.
Now, without further ado, meet the experts who have agreed to answer your questions during #SABCS2019:
- Banu Arun, MD, professor, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Sherene Loi, MBBS (Hons), PhD, FRACP, FAHMS, professor, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Christos Sotiriou, MD, PhD, Translation Breast Cancer Laboratory, Institut Jules Bordet
- Richard Crownover, MD, radiation oncologist, UT Health San Antonio
- Lesley Fallowfield, DBE, BSc, DPhil, MedSci, professor of psycho-oncology, University of Sussex
Also agreeing to answer questions as needed:
- William Gradishar, MD, professor, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University
We open the floor for questions starting Dec. 9, right before #SABCS19 kicks off. So, if you wanted to know something about our panel’s research, a topic on which they are presenting, or anything related to the field of breast cancer treatment and research, send it our way with the hashtag #OneQuestion.
See you in San Antonio!