2021 SABCS Onsite Exhibitors
Product Theatre Schedule
Tuesday, December 7, 10:00 am
Cerianna: Seeing Deeper into Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
presented by General Electric
Tuesday, December 7, 12:00 pm
presented by Lilly
Tuesday, December 7, 2:00 pm
presented by Natera
Tuesday, December 7, 4:00 pm
presented by Agendia
Wednesday, December 8, 10:00 am
presented by Daiichi Sankyo
Wednesday, December 8, 12:00 pm
TUKYSA® (tucatinib): Clinical Trial Data
presented by Seagen
Wednesday, December 8, 2:00 pm
Learn more about an FDA-approved treatment for mTNBC
presented by Gilead Sciences
Wednesday, December 8, 4:00 pm
Advancements in the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia: Understanding the Gap and its Managements
presented by BeyondSpring
Thursday, December 9, 10:00 am
Providing the Diagnostics You Need in Breast Cancer Care with One Lab
presented by Neogenomics
Thursday, December 9, 12:00 pm
The Evolving Role of the Oncotype DX® Test in Breast Cancer: TAILORx, RxPONDER, and Beyond
presented by Exact Sciences
Thursday, December 9, 2:00 pm
Clinical/Pathologic Features Are Unrelated to Benefit from Extended Endocrine: Breast Cancer Index is the modern tool for Selecting the right Patients
presented by Hologic
Thursday, December 9, 4:00 pm
Resistance to Therapeutic Regimens in MBC: Translating Science to Clinical Decision-making
presented by Sanofi Genzyme
Friday, December 10, 10:00 am
presented by Merck
Friday, December 10, 12:00 pm
presented by Pfizer
Friday, December 10, 2:00 pm
A Comprehensive Solution: Somatic and Germline Testing with Artificial Intelligence Capabilities to Inform Treatment Options in Breast Cancer
presented by Tempus
Friday, December 10, 4:00 pm
presented by Oncocyte
9,041 Symposium attendees + 226 Media + 58 Exhibitors, Non-Exhibiting Sponsors & their Support Staff = 9,325 total attendance. 56% came from 91 countries outside the USA. Click here to view an audited 2020 SABCS registration report, which includes further details.
Code of Conduct
Exhibitors agree to adhere to the compliance guidelines and
codes of conduct governing the interactions of drug and device
manufacturers with healthcare professionals as promulgated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the Department of
Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General, the
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
and the Advanced Medical Technology Association AdvaMed.
- Display elements and fixtures cannot exceed a height of ten feet (10’). This rule pertains to both in-line and island displays.
- An individual exhibit cannot straddle an aisle.
- No microphones or vocal amplification may be used at any time.
- Unstaffed exhibits are not permitted.
- Sharing of booth space with an unrelated company is not permitted. “Subleasing” of booth space to an unrelated company is not permitted.
- Table exhibits: exhibit fixtures and product are limited to the table top only.
- All ladders & related equipment must be removed from the building following move-in.
- Departure and/or removal of exhibit prior to end of show will affect placement in subsequent years and may result in exhibitor being barred from exhibiting in the future.
Hours may be subject to change.
Complimentary exhibit area only registrations entitle the registrant to access the virtual exhibit area only. Full registration is required in order to attend SABCS virtual programs.