The group contact will register group members online. The number of group members must be a minimum of 5 members. Please complete and return your group registration contact form. Once the form has been received your group ID, password and link will be emailed to the group contact within five business days. Once you have received your group ID, password and link you may register, pay and manage your group members online.
For groups that have received their ID number and password by the deadline, and have questions about their group registration, contact Holly Shipley, Registration Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-450-1550.
SABCS will send all Group Contacts or Individual group members written confirmations within 10 days of receipt of the completed registration information. If you do not receive your confirmations within this time frame you may contact SABCS by fax at 210-450-1560 or email
Continental breakfast, evening poster sessions receptions & beverages are provided free of charge.
The On-Site representative selected for your group, is responsible for the pickup and distribution of Symposium badges and materials to group members.
No credentials will be mailed to group registrants in advance of the meeting.
In November, the Group Representative will be contacted by the Symposium office to set an appointment for Monday, December 7, or Tuesday, December 8. No appointments are available on any other dates. At that appointment the Group Representative will pick up badges and materials for all group members and will also have the opportunity to address changes, cancellations, etc, with Symposium staff.
- Please send written notice of cancellation by fax to 210-450-1560 or email email@example.com
- Cancellations received on or before November 18 will be refunded less the following processing fees:
$75.00 Regular Registration
$20.00 Resident or Postdoctoral fellow
$20.00 Patient Advocate
- Cancellations received after November 18 are not refundable.
- Name changes are free of charge.
- Substitution for registration (same type) is permitted prior to November 18, 2020. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant with written consent from original registrant or by the person who paid for the registration.
- The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact/demographic information.
- Group contacts should make name changes online by utilizing their online group registration page. The deadline for online name changes is November 18.
- All name changes after November 18 will be processed on site.
- Please send written notice of name changes only if you have completed your group registration and cannot login. Name changes at that time should be faxed to 210-450-1560 or emailed to
Reserve a room at an SABCS hotel and get 15% off the registration fee! To make hotel reservations for your group, please submit a room block request. To submit a room block request, please click here.
SABCS is unable to refund or make adjustments to registration payments once processed.