Those events which are closed to all except the members of a pre-determined group, such as closed investigator
meetings, advisory boards, company staff meetings, board meetings, etc.
- Limited to events organized by SABCS exhibitors and supporters, established academic or medical institutions and non-profit organizations.
- Companies who are not supporting SABCS with an exhibit or corporate sponsorship but wish to hold a closed satellite event may do so by becoming a supporter at a minimum level of $5,000.
- Refund less 10% if cancelled by September 1
- Refund less 75% if cancelled by September 30
- No refund for cancellations thereafter
- Promotional events will not be approved.
- Group must be defined on application.
- Deadline for applications is November 16. (For events in convention center: September 28.)
- No fee assessed by SABCS.