Room Drops, Signs, Notices & Mailings
• Approval and distribution of room drops at SABCS hotels is managed exclusively by Convention
Communications. Please contact Tom
Marshall, phone 513-934-3700, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• An area will be designated in the convention center lobby for display of signs regarding approved satellite
• No additional display of such signs will be allowed within the Symposium except within an exhibit.
• Approval and placement of signs at SABCS hotels and the Convention Center are managed exclusively by
Please contact Tom Marshall, phone 513-934-3700, e-mail
Notices & Mailings
• All notices and mailings must be submitted to the SABCS office for review and approval. Fax 210-450-1560,
• Please contact the Symposium office for information regarding rental of the SABCS mailing list.
• SABCS does not offer rental of fax or e-mail lists.
• Notices regarding satellite events may be posted on the message boards which will be available near the
registration area at the
• Size of each notice must not exceed 8½” x 14”.
Notices and fliers may be distributed in the sponsoring or organizing company’s exhibit. Distribution of notices and fliers within
the Symposium, in the convention center lobbies and exterior walkways, as well as on SABCS shuttle buses, is strictly prohibited.