- Everyone must register in order to attend.
- Payment must be in U.S. Currency, and checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Due to liability restrictions and concerns, children under eighteen years of age may not participate in any part of this symposium.
- There are no daily/partial registrations.
Registration for SABCS may be completed online or by fax, mail or email. Click here for Registration form.
ONLINE: Select the appropriate registration category from the list below to register online.
- Regular registration
- AACR registration
- UT Health San Antonio staff & faculty
- BCM staff & faculty
- Resident or Postdoctoral fellow
- Patient Advocate - The patient advocate registration category is reserved exclusively for patient advocates and is not intended for medical professionals. Individuals interested in registering under this category either work or volunteer for national not-for-profit patient advocacy organizations that demonstrate a charitable mission, engage in patient advocacy activities, provide support for people with cancer, have a nonprofessional membership, do not offer CME or scientific programs for professionals.
*If not registering online as a Patient Advocate, you must include the Patient Advocate Verification form with your registration.
- Spouse/Guest registration is not available in advance and may only be purchased on-site beginning Wednesday, December 5. All spouse/guest registrants must be accompanied by a registered attendee and is not available to healthcare professionals or exhibitors. The spouse/guest fee includes access to the exhibit area and receptions only. The fee for spouse/guest registration is $250.
- Press: Visit the Media page on our website for registration information
- Exhibitor: Visit the Exhibits page for registration information
EMAIL: Download, complete and return the registration form to email@example.com.
FAX: Download, complete and return the registration form to 210-450-1560.
MAIL: Download, complete and return the registration form to: Mays Cancer Center, UT Health San Antonio, ATTN: San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, 7979 Wurzbach Rd, MC8224, San Antonio, TX 78229
Registration Categories and Fees:
|AACR Member Registration
|UT Health San Antonio Staff & Faculty
|BCM Staff & Faculty
|Resident or Postdoctoral Fellow
NOTE: In order to receive the discount fee, you must register and pay by October 31, 2018 11:59 CDT
Registration fees include:
• Admission to all sessions
• Complimentary continental breakfast Wednesday – Saturday
• Complimentary evening reception Wednesday – Friday
• Complimentary beverages Tuesday - Saturday
• Exclusive to attendees only (until February 2019) access to SABCS online
• SABCS on Demand
• Opportunity for early 2019 SABCS housing
National Provider Identifier (NPI) (for USA MDs only): The 2010 Federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires most of our exhibitors to log encounters in their exhibit booth with US physicians by collecting each NPI. In order to assist our exhibitors in this task SABCS will incorporate the number in the bar code on each US provider’s Symposium badge.
Please note that the NPI is required in order for USA MDs to complete their Symposium registration, whether registering as an individual or part of a group registration.
To locate your NPI number click on the following link https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/
- Discounted pre-registration ends October 31. You must be registered and paid by October 31 to receive the discounted registration rate. If you have not paid by October 31, your registration fee will be changed to the non-discounted rate.
- Pre-registration ends November 16.
- On-site registration opens December 3.
Cancellations must be received in writing prior to November 16, 2018 and are subject to the following processing fees:
$75.00 Regular Registration, AACR Member and UT Health San Antonio & BCM staff & faculty
- $20.00 Resident, Postdoctoral fellow, Student
- $20.00 Patient Advocate
Refunds will not be granted after November 16, 2018 nor will they be given for no-shows. Please email cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitution of registration (same type) is permitted prior to November 16, 2018. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant with written consent. Written consent from the original registrant or by the person who paid for the registration is required. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact/demographic information. Please email substitution requests to
SABCS will send written confirmation within 10 days of receipt of the completed registration information. If you do not receive your confirmation within this time frame please contact us at
On-Site Individual Registration
|Monday, December 3
||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, December 4
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday, December 5
7:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Thursday, December 6
||6:45 AM - 5:15 PM
Friday, December 7
||6:45 AM - 5:15 PM
Saturday, December 8
||6:45 AM - 9:00 AM